[BlindTlk] Jaws

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 04:04:46 UTC 2019

Judy I have no idea what’s being talked about. I have never heard of Giles being $90. I understand that it’s going to be a subscription service like you to eventually, but I thought that was in the distant future.

I do know that Computers For The Blind has change their we are doing things. Originally anyone could get a desktop if they approved their SSA Aword letter. As of Monday you can get a laptop regardless of age for their low price of like $180 with all the software you might need and a choice of draws, Zoom text or fusion which is a combination of both. I just found this out yesterday. How many people have been satisfied with your products from Computers For The Blind?

Ericka Nelson