[BlindTlk] Jaws

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 04:02:46 UTC 2019

Hey you come through loud and clear! Sometimes when I’m dictating on my phone it either puts it in the two bikes or decides that it should go at the end of the previous email, not in the body of the email.

I guess that’s my consequences for using dictate too much.

Happy what’s the rest of the weekend.

Ericka Nelson