[BlindTlk] Fwd: notetaker and Braille display questions

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 17:40:45 UTC 2019

Hi, Sarah,

I would subscribe to the hims-notetakers-chat list to get your answers on
thee Polaris.

I own one, and since the last update in November, it is quite a good device,
running on Android Lollipop.  I do find it slower than my Android phone
though, so use my phone, but love the braille access when I want it, and
mostly use it for a braille display with my phone.  I do use the notetaker
features of it as well, and the two processors on board are capable of good
editing, but others on the hims-chat list use the Polaris more that way than
I do.

To join send a blank e-mail to
Hims-notetakers-chat+subscribe at groups.io

Judy
"Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings."