[BlindTlk] Computers for the blind

Vickie happytraveler1972 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 03:42:51 UTC 2019

Contact us:
       Phone:
214-340-6328
       Email:
info at computersfortheblind.org
Reviews are posted on the front page.

From: Georgia Cabus via BlindTlk
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:53 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Cc: Georgia Cabus
Subject: [BlindTlk] Computers for the blind

Hi,

Seen your email at the blindtlk. I checked them out before but I got mt
laptop from Kevin from one of the listserv. He's from a non-profit org too
and very helpful on what I needed. I didn't have a lot budget for a laptop
but he found me a 12" lenovo that worked (I needed a lightweight with a
good specs) and I got it for $135 plus shipping.

If you can't find any laptop from CFTB I can give his email.

Or if you are at certain states, there's local organizations that help on
computers. Where are you from? I might know something.

Georgia