[BlindTlk] question about societal attitudes and the blind

Patrick Gormley kk3fradio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:43:05 UTC 2019

Mike I believe Dr. Jernigan in either is the public against or blindness of
visions and vultures said put any 100 of us (blind people) against 100 of
them( sighted people) and I believe we woulc acquit ourselves with credit
and pleasure probably with volunteers to spare.  I still think the funniest
aspect to this question occurred in the 1989 banquet speech when Dr. Maurer
used his gemini dry wit discussing the circle over the door segment of the
speech.