[BlindTlk] Our new Hi-Fi Talking MP3 Player at a special introductory price!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Thu Aug 8 16:16:56 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We're very excited to announce our latest Rockboxed Talking MP3
Player... It's the Talking Benji T-6 Lossless Hi Fi Media Player with
Rockbox! Brand new and more affordable than a new Sansa Clip Zip! For
example one can get a 16GB player for $95.99! Take advantage of our
discounted introductory price.

This player has amazing high resolution sound for any audiophiles out
there as well as for those who just want to listen to their MP3 files
on a player with the best audio reproduction capability.

It's a dedicated high performance Hi-Fi digital audio player with high
quality components allowing it to support most unprotected audio file
formats whether lossy or lossless such as MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, FLAC,
AAC, OGG, etc, up to 192KHz/24 bit sampling rate. I've been very
impressed with its sound!

This player is identical hardware-wise to the re-branded AgptekRocker.
One gets 8 to 10 hours on a battery charge and does not include an FM
radio or recording capability.

We've Rockboxed it so it's completely blind/VI friendly, has a very
nice voice, has the familiar Rockbox menu structure and expansive
settings to modify the player's behaviour and audio to ones personal
taste!

Get the introduction to the Talking Benji T-6 Lossless Hi Fi Media
Player with Rockbox at the below link. Press enter on the link then
search for the word download, press enter on it and save the file
normally: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZEmbi7ZsThnUqjuvPXfGH7BsRWDopivGUPV

What's inside the package: Talking Benji T-6 Lossless Hi Fi Media
Player with Rockbox, microUSB charging/data transfer cable, ones
choice of microSD card

As this player has no internal memory and runs off the microSD card
one can have this player with whatever storage capacity one wishes
starting with 16GB up to 200GB by choosing which option one wants from
the first combo box on the player's page given below. One may choose
additional prepared microSD cards in the second combo box if one would
like to use more than one microSD card with the player.

We recommend one get the travel charger in the third combo box as the
player does not come with one, and if one wants an additional
charging/data transfer cable one can select one in the fourth combo
box.

If one wishes to use the player with either Bluetooth speakers or
headphones I recommend one also choose the portable Miccus Swivel Jack
RTX transmitter/receiver found in the fifth combo box, or if looking
for a home transmitter/receiver then choose the Miccus Home RTX 2.0 in
the sixth combo box.

If in need of a regular set of earbuds, Bluetooth earbuds, or a
Bluetooth headset then choose one in the seventh combo box down. if
looking for Bluetooth speakers which one can listen to while in the
shower one can choose it in the eighth combo box down.

Here's where to read more about our new player and to place your order,

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

 This special goes through Monday August 12th.

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your credit card order
or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com