[BlindTlk] Labor Day Weekend Special Deal: Free Wall Charger with our New Rockboxed Hi-Fi Talking MP3 Player! Audio Demonstration link included

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Aug 31 16:16:59 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We're very excited to announce our latest Rockboxed Talking MP3
Player... It's the Talking Benji T-6 Lossless Hi Fi Media Player with
Rockbox! Brand new and more affordable than a new Sansa Clip Zip! One
can get a 16GB player for $95.99 or as much as 200GB for only $149.99!
In between we have the Talking Benji with 32GB of memory for $105.99,
64 GB is $115.99 and 128 GB for $135.99! Take advantage of our
discounted introductory price!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

This Labor Day weekend a Free Wall Charger is also included!

This player has amazing high resolution sound for any audiophiles out
there as well as for those who just want to listen to their MP3 files
on a player with the best audio reproduction capability.

It's a dedicated high performance Hi-Fi digital audio player with high
quality components allowing it to support most unprotected audio file
formats whether lossy or lossless such as MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, FLAC,
AAC, OGG, etc, up to 192KHz/24 bit sampling rate. I've been very
impressed with its sound!

This player is identical hardware-wise to the re-branded AgptekRocker.
One gets 8 to 10 hours on a battery charge and does not include an FM
radio or recording capability.

We've Rockboxed it so it's completely blind/VI friendly, has a very
nice female voice, has the familiar Rockbox menu structure and
expansive settings to modify the player's behaviour and audio to ones
personal taste!

Get the audio introduction to the Talking Benji T-6 Lossless Hi Fi
Media Player with Rockbox at the below link. Press enter on the link
then search for the word download, press enter on it and save the file
normally: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZEmbi7ZsThnUqjuvPXfGH7BsRWDopivGUPV

As this player has no internal memory and runs off the microSD card
one can have this player with whatever storage capacity one wishes
starting with 16GB up to 200GB by choosing which option one wants from
the first combo box on the player's page given below.

What's inside the package: Talking Benji T-6 Lossless Hi Fi Media
Player with Rockbox, microUSB charging/data transfer cable, ones
choice of microSD card

Of course we also have some great deals this week on the Victor Reader
Stream, the Victor Reader Trek and our Talking Daisy Book Player as
always at very competitive
prices!http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Players_c_35.html

One may choose additional prepared microSD cards in the second combo
box if one would like to use more than one microSD card with the
player.

An awesome choice for an additional cable for your devices is our
Magnetic microUSB cable . It's much less damaging than normal USB
cables, protects the charging port, and extends the life of your
players. Found in the combo box or at:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Magnetic-Micro-DataCharging-USB-Cable-for-Victor-Trek-Victor-Stream-Mp3-Player-Phones-Tablets-_p_127.html

You can enable your Talking Benji T-6 Media Player or any of your
non-Bluetooth devices or Book Players to work wirelessly with other
Bluetooth devices by selecting a Miccus Bluetooth transmitter/receiver
in the combo box or the pages listed below. We also have listed
current deals and pages for the Bluetooth headsets and speakers
available:

Portable Miccus Swivel Jack RTX bluetooth transmitter/receiver
discounted to just $44.99 right now in our Daily deal Special for 3
days only! Perfect for making your Talking Benji Player, Victor Stream
or any other device with a headphone jack, able to connect to your
Bluetooth headphones or speaker! Connect it to your computer's USB
port and have it come through your Bluetooth headset or speaker! It
can be paired to two devices in both transmitter and receiver mode!
The receiver side speaks everything from power on through power off!
It boasts a range of 100 Feet and much more...
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

Miccus Home RTX 2.0 Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver, up to
200 feet range, for just $54.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

For pairing with any Bluetooth transmitting device we have two choices
from Miccus, the Miccus Stealth Earbuds or the Stealth headset.

Miccus Stealth Earbuds for just $44.99! These are sweat proof and have
speech feedback, up to 66 feet range, dual pairing, and 10-hour
battery life! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Stealth-Earbuds-with-Voice-prompt_p_25.html

Miccus SR-71 Stealth Bluetooth Headphones with microphone. This is a
very nice headset which works wirelessly with either Bluetooth or use
the included cable to connect it to a headphone jack. It's a very
comfortable over-the-head headset. It cups around your ears so you
don't disturb anyone when you decide to turn it up! Works with smart
phones, tablets, and has very low latency with one of the above Two
Miccus Bluetooth transmitters/receivers. Get great sound and long
battery life. Get it now for just $65.99! Available only in the US.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-SR-71-Stealth-Bluetooth-Headphones-with-microphone_p_15.html

Portable Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower mono speaker for just
$17.99. http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Water-Resistant-Mono-Bluetooth-Mini-Shower-Speaker_p_22.html

With all our Bluetooth items you get instructions from a blind
perspective emailed to you directly!

Here's where to read more about our new player and to place your order,

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your credit card order
or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com