[BlindTlk] pdf accessibility

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Dec 8 23:12:14 UTC 2019

This can be done by writing something in Word since Word automatically
puts the language into the document and that notwithstanding other
blocking factors like password protections and poorly formatted tables
and poorly formatted document elements makes the content of the pdf
speech-capable if I remember what I learned about those files seven
years ago.