[BlindTlk] Wondering about an accessible Air Fryer

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 15 09:08:08 UTC 2019

The Ninja Foodi also has a air frier lid to it.  It’s totally usable by the blind, or so I heard on this list.

The Power air frier is another good choice and is fully usable by the blind.

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray