[BlindTlk] math notation questions

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Dec 16 13:49:12 UTC 2019

A perkins brailler likely will be more versatile than any of the
electronics already discussed.  What it can't do well is graphs.  But
then again sculpey and a pointed stick can handle those beautifully.
When doing graphs you get to channel your inner Babylonian doing
cuneiform in the sculpey and if you get a real good result once dried a
half hour in a 350F oven will turn it into stone.