[BlindTlk] UNACCEPTABLE! Ross Employees Refuses To Help Blind Man Shop Because Of "Policy" | The Blind Advocate

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Dec 21 23:51:25 UTC 2019

Fortunately bananas can be preserved in a couple different ways.  If you
don't mind black skinned bananas, put them in the refrigerator.  To keep
them longer once ripe, peel and blend in a blender with ice then fill a
bunch of small cups with the mix and freeze.  You get banana ice-cream
that way.  Of course recipes for cakes and ways to turn bananas
alcoholic are also available.