[BlindTlk] Shopping

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 09:35:58 UTC 2019

Not all of this on the list are pathetic and want everything done for us. If i can get a friend or family member, great. while you have good points Peter don’t stereotype here.

Ideally all of us could live like you. Too many personal factors to be telling us there’s only one way to do something.

Ericka Nelson