[BlindTlk] Online Education

J w jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 27 12:57:40 UTC 2019

 Hi to Everyone,Thank you for your replies. My preference for online education is varied for the reasons listed. Ericka I do agree that children (introverted/extroverted) should attend school in person. When I first heard the option for children k-12to go to school online I couldn't believe it! I like the idea of the flexibility  (for adults) that comes along with online education.
\Thanks for your replies!Have a good weekend!
    On Wednesday, December 25, 2019, 2:13:44 AM EST, Ericka via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Being introverted is the best reason for kids to be in a class rather than online. Asults on the otherhand should do what’s best for their learning. I didn’t grow up with online as an option which probably colors my opinion here. L learn best hand on with people in person. It depends on the topic. I am not as great with compuers as folks 40 and younger.

Ericka Nelson