[BlindTlk] audio description

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sat Dec 28 20:09:49 UTC 2019

Hello,

I use Sero app for the iPhone which is an app that was formerly called I Blink Radio and you get podcasts for the blind, reading services and a lot of blind friendly content, plus the addition of audiodescribed movies and TV if you subscribed to their service for $5.99 per month. It's great and there are some great additions to the movies added with audio description almost every week or so.  You can download off the app store, or Google Play if you are an Android user. There's also a Mac version if you have that kind of computer. As far as accessing it through a PC you can get all services they offer, but unfortunately I haven't seen a way as of lately to get their audio description service running on their Web page.

Hope this helps a bit. Have an awesome day and happy new year.

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME