[BlindTlk] The Trump administration has just declared war on Social Security – Raw Story

Marianne Haas advocate at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 31 19:50:51 UTC 2019

Good Morning,
Where are you located?  The RNC made their website totally accessible to the blind.  I am also working with Republicans running for congress from my state to put website accessibility on their platform.  I am a Delegate in my State only as of now.  I also advocate that companies hiring people with especially  visual disabilities  get huge tax breaks so that it is worth their while and their profit margin to hire people with disabilities.

If you ever want your Friend  to contact me please write or have them write to me off list:
advocate at earthlink.net

Marianne