[BlindTlk] net flicks and Hoolu

Danielle (Shives) Manke shives1 at myactv.net
Tue Dec 31 23:02:34 UTC 2019

I use it on my PC and on my phone. I definitely find the PC to be easier but both are doable without assistance. The nice thing too is that if you start watching stuff on the PC and turn audio description on, it maintains that setting on the phone app. I like having it available on both but use the PC more.