[BlindTlk] Introduction

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:57:13 UTC 2019

Hi, Bob, and welcome.

It sounds like we're in the same age bracket.  My husband and I were
thinking we would be retiring in Idaho, but through a set of circumstances,
ended back in WA state with our grown kids.

We are both looking for work, he fulltime, me parttime so far.  We've had
quite an interesting past year and a half with two moves, and a third to
come, as the owner of the home we are renting wants to sell.  Very thankful
for good health to get everything done.