[BlindTlk] Introduction

Sandra Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 01:19:35 UTC 2019

Hi Robert:
I am another blast from the past.  I am Sandra Johnson and my current dog is
a golden Eva from Pilot.  Eva is six and I have had her for five years.  I
am also retired.  I now live Indianapolis Indiana.  I moved here to be near
family and to help my parents who are now in nursing home care.

To change your password, Go to www.nfbnet.org, sign in with your user name,
go to profile and select edit or change password.  Your screen reader will
read everything so it is easy to make your desired changes.  Of course, you
can always have Dave help you.
Have a good evening.  Welcome to the list.

Sandra
SLJohnson25 at centurylink.net