[BlindTlk] Comparison article.

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:58:18 UTC 2019

Hi Judy,

Depending on your circumstances, another option worth considering is Microsoft OneDrive.

Increasingly Microsoft are pushing Office 365. Instead of buying Office as a one-time purchase, Microsoft are encouraging you to pay for the software via annual subscription giving you access to latest updates rather than buying a nej version every few years. If you do that, you get 1TB of OneDrive storage for free.

If buying Office in this way doesn't interest, then the chances are you'll be better off with something like Google Drive.

Cheers,

Ed