[BlindTlk] Comparing Dropbox Storage to Google Drive Storage.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:27:19 UTC 2019

Hmmmmmm!  Thanks very much.

From: BlindTlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Vickie via BlindTlk
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 4:19 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Cc: Vickie
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] Comparing Dropbox Storage to Google Drive Storage.

Actually, I prefer Open Drive. It is accessible too. Here are the pricing options:

Free 5GB Online Storage

5 GB Storage, 100 MB Max File Size, 1 GB/Day Bandwidth, 200 KB/s Speed, Auto Syncing

and Backup, Online Tools



1 Account User Extra account users can share this account and owner has option to manage account

OpenDrive Unlimited Personal Plan – Month $9.95 or $99 a year



Vickie Rolison in Arizona