[BlindTlk] cyclists and pedestrians

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:29:27 UTC 2019

Not necessarily. Though those cameras are widely used, they’re not everywhere. Here in Madison Wisconsin the bicyclists drive forever they will and don’t pay attention to traffic signals. They try to take advantage of every unused space. I agree that Bryan is on the something. When I was a kid and could see better, we had to learn and signals and stuff before we can get our bicycle license. It was a sticker taped around your bike somewhere. The license was more for if it got lost or stolen then give me permission to ride. But their hand signals to let drivers know what we were doing and now kids just ride bikes. I don’t think that helps. Besides, we know it’s illegal to text and drive but people are still doing it.

Ericka Nelson