[BlindTlk] cyclists and pedestrians

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Feb 27 19:55:44 UTC 2019

I've never seen in this entire lifetime; eyes never developed enough to
do that.  However cameras are in stop lights and in other places where
they read license plate numbers so tickets get issued and mailed to
people even if Police are nowhere to be found.  Makes communities lots
of money that way.