[BlindTlk] Cordless phones?

Chad Nelson wi9hf at att.net
Tue Jan 1 05:38:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

My name is Chad and I just signed up to this mailing list. Thanks for
accepting my request.

I just had a quick question if anyone could answer it. My wife and I are
searching for a cordless/corded phone that will be fully accessible. We
currently have a Panasonic phone that only speaks caller ID and we are
looking for something that will speak the menus as well. It would also
be cool to get something with brailled keypad.

Does anyone know of a good phone?

Thanks, and hopeing everyone has a safe and healthy New year!

Chad