[BlindTlk] google searches.

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Jan 9 11:41:19 UTC 2019

yes, duckduckgo.  That's not only a website, it's also an app for phones
and tablets.  If using the app, turn off search suggestions on your
browser and make duckduckgo your default search engine.  With linux,
most on this list haven't heard of that but if you have, the surfraw
package or surfraw-heavy package on debian has duckduckgo as an elvi in
it and you will need to run the surfraw-add-path command once to set
surfraw up once installed.  surfraw-add-path --add <enter> should do it.