[BlindTlk] MPower ancient technology tutorials wanted

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Jan 12 01:56:34 UTC 2019

I own an Empower, but its battery is almost useless at the moment.
When you power it up, O-chord, P tells you the charge status of the battery.
O-chord U gets you into the user guide which should still be on the unit.
Chording means that you combine the given braille character with the
spacebar. This and the other link may be enough to get you started. There is
a lot of manual to read, but you don't have to read it all at once.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com