[BlindTlk] The Unemployment Rate of The Blind

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:36:30 UTC 2019

Yes, I would say a university education can be valuable, and there are those
that want and need to go through an academic study for their field of
choice.  What I am objecting to is the thinking that the colleges are the
only way to go, and those counselors who fail to consider vo tech schools as
options.