[BlindTlk] The Unemployment Rate of The Blind

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 01:36:59 UTC 2019

The accredited ones, for sure.

From: BlindTlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ericka via BlindTlk
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:23 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Cc: Ericka
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] The Unemployment Rate of The Blind

I think people are safer if they attend a state run vocational tech school rather than one of those fly-by-night operations you were speaking of.

I never considered using placement offices so you writing to say bring your counselor seems kind of odd. But then I also haven’t had a decent counselor that would fight for me anyhow.  I’ve never heard of a counselor driving from their office to go to a placement office over a college or tech school with a student.

Ericka Nelson