[BlindTlk] The Unemployment Rate of the Blind

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:34:23 UTC 2019

Hi Gary thanks for your message. I find that readers are a valuable resource to obtain information. During my college career, my counselor from the Florida Division Of Blind Services wanted to know who my readers were. Even after I informed her that my reader could be any sighted person such as a friend, classmate, academic advisor, aunt, uncle, parent, and siblings, she still refused to pay for my textbooks even though my courses were online.