[BlindTlk] New group: Blind Know-How.

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:15:05 UTC 2019

Hi Judy,

I just wanted to let you know that I just attempted to join your list, but was prevented from doing so by Google. I got an email from them saying that they thought someone else tried to use my email password to sign into a non-Google app, and that they prevented that from happening. I know this is unfortunately a major problem with Google just assuming that any unknown or third-party apps are suspicious, but it's still irritating... Also, I'm using KeyMail on  my BrailleNote Touch, if that helps at all.

Thanks,

Sami