[BlindTlk] new book

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:16:19 UTC 2019

Hi Sarah,

Wow, that sounds awesome! Is your series available through Bookshare or Audible? I'm just wondering because I just searched for your name on bBookshare, but I can't seem to find it. Also, I'd really like it if it were an audiobook from Audible, because just letting you know that many of us blind people use these two resources for books. I do remember saying earlier that you haven't narrated any audiobooks, but you don't have to do that yourself if you don't want to. Unfortunately I have no idea how this process plays out, but I gather you can probb ably ask the publisher to have somebody from there narrate the audiobook; most publishers have their own actors that narrate audiobooks, and they're usuually great.

Hope you'll take that into consideration.

Sami