[BlindTlk] Keystroke help, please?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 02:16:07 UTC 2019

Thank you, Lloyd,

I do have the short cut in operation.  I'm in error, but I thought there was
a way to restart Jaws, similar to the way you can restart your phone, which
would, in effect, unload, then reload Jaws.

I did find out from Dennis that there is no actual way to do that, unless,
while the program is running, you do the Windows-R and type in the Jaws and
version number.

Thanks again.