[BlindTlk] Electric scooters

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 22 15:00:17 UTC 2019

Take a smart phone with you then yes.  That or an android tablet with
the right software on it.  Just don't take a Microsoft Surface anything
with you since surface got sunk by Microsoft and the consumers who were
smart enough to torpedo the devices.  The surface has been discontinued
and so has support for the device.