[BlindTlk] A question for those with low vision.

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 12:58:44 UTC 2019

Sounds like Color Contrast issues. I would recommend using a plain text and
a black font with white background or vice versa. It can be adjusted in the
Windows settings or in the email client settings.
Good luck,
Mari Hunziker

--

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

Have A Blessed Day!!!
Mari Hunziker
https://marihunziker.jeunesseglobal.com
512-670-9950 home