[BlindTlk] The Rise and Fall of "Mentally Retarded" – Featured Stories – Medium

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:29:55 UTC 2019

Well we all learned that the ACB members and the NFB members probably have more in common then they want to believe. Thank you for your nice note Bob. I am a member of the NFB but I don’t believe fully in either the philosophy of either Organization. I don’t think people with multiple disabilities i.e. Epilepsy and Liners are treated right. I believe that more and more these are the populations we will be serving and we need to have a “platform“ to support them and lift up their situation because it is different. I know, I fit the above description.

Ericka Nelson