[BlindTlk] Cell phone

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 17:56:01 UTC 2019

Very true,  this is like asking what type of drinking glasses do blind
people prefer, or what brand of coffee.

The Android flip like the Galaxy Folder 2 is a good phone, but you can get
just a talk/text phone for cheaper.  That was my concern in jumping on the
bandwagon with the Blind Shell Lucia mobile phone.  For those who want
talk/text only, and my husband is one, there are cheaper options out there.

On the Folder 2, if you just wanted to talk and text, and that goes for any
Android device, you have the option of disabling any apps, including
bloatware, and going into the play store and disabling automatic app
updates.

I've been with a GSM  network for 14 years now, and can truly say I have
never had coverage problems, indoors or out, or in the sticks either.  This
may depend on the carrier.

Judy
"Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings."