[BlindTlk] Help buying a smart phone please...

Mike Capelle mikecapelle at charter.net
Mon Jun 3 23:16:26 UTC 2019

yes, it is.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pamela Dominguez via BlindTlk
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2019 6:00 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Cc: Pamela Dominguez
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] Help buying a smart phone please...

Is that a touch screen phone?  Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jude DaShiell via BlindTlk
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2019 5:42 PM
To: Chikodinaka Nkendidm Oguledo. PaPaC! via BlindTlk
Cc: Jude DaShiell

The Moto G7 got released February of 2019 and has talkback on it for
speech.  It costs about $300 in united states.
If you get the seller to touch apps then setup then accessibility then
talkback then slide talkback switch to on then hit ok, you'll have a
talking phone.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/pammygirl99%40gmail.com

---
https://www.avg.com