[BlindTlk] looking for accessible espresso machines

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 13:13:51 UTC 2019

Hello Sherry,
I have a Nespresso machine,and it works quite well. The Nespresso comes in
several sizes to meet your needs. I have an older home without much counter
space, so I bought the Nespresso mini. The machine has two buttons on the
top. The button on the right is for making a lungo cup of coffee which is
about the size of a regular cup. The button on the left is for making an
espresso. All you need to do to power on the machine is to push one of the
buttons. It takes about 30 seconds for the water to heat. Then, you simply
push the button again to start brewing the coffee.  The machine uses small
coffee capsules that come in many varieties. My Nespresso also came with a
milk frother which is wonderful and also easy to operate. I found
everything on Amazon including the coffee capsules. Let me know if you have
any questions.
Liz

--
Elizabeth Campbell