[BlindTlk] National Convention

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:49:38 UTC 2019

Safe travels and have a good time everyone that’s going to convention. If only it was affordable to travel and stay! Always lots of interesting things to do and see at convention and you always come home with both information and something fun from the exhibit hall you didn’t think you would find.

Ericka Nelson