[BlindTlk] Learning Handicraft Skills

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 11 14:25:48 UTC 2019

I do a lot of these sorts of things including sewing, gardening, soap
making, crochet, candle making, and some others.  I never took a class or
had anyone to teach me, excepting crochet, which my grandmother taught me.
I read books, listened to youtube videos and did a lot of trial and error.

There are so many things that could be considered in this category.  Do you
have a specific interest or some sort of criteria to narrow down the
options?  Do you have a shop area?  Or will this need to be indoors?  Can
your tools be left out in a designated area or will you need to pack up
everything in between use?   Are you more interested in creating art, or do
you want to create things to use everyday?

If you can narrow down your interest a bit, I'd be happy to help you figure
out how to make it happen.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>