[BlindTlk] Something is bugging me!

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon May 6 19:10:13 UTC 2019

Share your beer with the ants, they'll drink it and die happy.  This
technique gets used by exterminators in Brooklyn and it works for them.
A dish with low sides placed in a corner where you don't usually walk
ought to do the trick.  If you have a cell phone with be my eyes app on
it a volunteer can tell you when the beer you shared has got a nice load
of ants in it and that will need to be dumped outside.  I hope this
helps.