[BlindTlk] something is bugging me

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue May 7 16:01:08 UTC 2019

When the lightning storm that killed the touch panel on the gas stove
hit, it also killed the refrigerator so that had to be replaced.  When
it was replaced, I'm pretty sure it got a good cleaning.  Just remember
to unplug the refrigerator and if possible put the plug and wire inside
the refrigerator handle before moving it.  This way the wire doesn't get
crushed and you also know where the plug is if the plug will remain
there.  If it won't remain there easily, maybe you can temporarily
attach it to the handle using one of those twist ties used to close
bread loaves if you have one.