[BlindTlk] [bardtalk] OT: participation in my survey (fwd)

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed May 8 16:24:13 UTC 2019

--

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 12:17:04
From: enes sar?ba? <enes.saribas at gmail.com>
To: bardtalk at groups.io
Subject: [bardtalk] OT: participation in my survey

Hi all,

I really apologize for the off topic message.

As part of my masters degree in Linguistics at the University of Cambridge, I am
conducting? research on how blind and sighted adults understand and interpret
language. I am looking for congenetally blind or early blind adults, on the one
hand, and sighted adults on the other, aged between 18 and 67, who do not have
any additional disabilities, and who grew up in an English speaking country. The
survey will take between 40-45 minutes. Participants in the survey will be
entered into a draw to win one of twenty ?25.00? cash prizes. Anyone who wants
to participate in the survey please e-mail me at my academic email address
(es777 at cam.ac.uk), and I will send out the survey."

of its divisions including the National Library Service for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped.
-=-=-
Group Owner: bardtalk+owner at groups.io
[jdashiel at panix.com]