[BlindTlk] Student job

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed May 22 16:38:41 UTC 2019

WalMart has an inaccessible kiosk in each store where if you can get
someone else to key in all of your answers you can apply for a job using
that kiosk.
One time I was in a WalMart and asked an employee what a machine was
used for that I touched and she told me that was the employment
application kiosk.