[BlindTlk] Good earbuds for a good tablet!

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu May 23 07:05:30 UTC 2019

Hi everybody,

I'd like your expert recommendations.

I have a Microsoft Surface Go, which I really like.  I have the power of a
laptop in the body of a tablet.  I tend to take it with me everywhere now.

Since I got it a few months ago, I've been using some wired earbuds with it,
which are fine.  However, I'd like to see about maybe getting some wireless
or Bluetooth earbuds that I can use instead.  I have the Apple airpods for
my phone and iPod, and if there are some similar to them for this PC tablet
that I can use, I'd love it.

I also like the ability to use either one in one ear or both for stereo
sound.

Any thoughts or recommendations, and if it's something you really like, tell
me why.

Thanks very much.

Jim