[BlindTlk] Locating your bus in an unfamiliar station.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:03:34 UTC 2019

Thanks, Ericka, I've used many of the same ideas, I just like to hear what others are doing.

I need to try one of the transit apps to see how well they work, I know there are several on the play store and our transit system has checked for accessibility.

Thanks again.

Judy

“Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings.”