[BlindTlk] all these blindy special phones (fwd)

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Nov 26 15:29:16 UTC 2019

sprint is not a network you want to use.  For one thing Sprint is one of
a few cdma hold-outs while the rest of the carriers have moved onto lte
and the being defined gsm by now.  If you get equipment from that
network probably all of it will no longer be useable after the merger
with tmobile.  Beyond that, not a good employer for technical jobs blind
people could handle.