[BlindTlk] Hello,

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:22:24 UTC 2019

You’re getting through to the group so don’t be worried about that. You might want to check your settings. Are you using a computer or are you using an iPhone or other device? I can’t speak for Computers but if you have an iPhone or iPad you’re using then checked settings. You may have unknowingly or forgotten that you have sent copy to me set to on. That’s an easy change. sorry I’m not really good at giving step-by-step directions. I don’t know exactly the words to look for but I’m sure someone else here can help. Just rest assured that we’re getting your messages! If not, you wouldn’t be reading this! :-)

Ericka Nelson