[BlindTlk] Online Education

jmail201586 at yahoo.com jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 21:30:32 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to ask. I've did some online class while I was a student at a local
community college and I attended school completely online while working on
my B.s. degree. I thought I'll ask everyone, which way did you get your
degree (s). Oline, hybrid, face-to-face?

At this time,  I'm looking into different universities and I noticed that
some are giving their students the opportunity to attend online, but some
are not. I suppose this is due to the more advanced degree type.

So which way do your like to attend cschoo.

Thanks