[BlindTlk] Braille books in old old

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:18:24 UTC 2019

Yes, the joke about those laser canes is that you should have had the ability to creat your own doorways hahaha.

Also, do you remember the Speech Plus calculator.  I think it was around $300, and I believe the first talking calculator.

My parents got it for me for Christmas, as I had a lot of record keeping and averages to turn in as a school teacher, and this calculator enabled me to get these tasks done in a fraction of the time.  This was back in the mid seventies.