[BlindTlk] Optacon

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Fri Sep 6 13:50:15 UTC 2019

I learned to use it in grad school, and used it when I worked in corrections at the end if the seventies. I think I got up to about forty words a minute. I still had it when I got my first computer, a TI994A, and read the book to learn Basic programming. It got a lot of use, and I wish the one I have now worked better.